23rd April’18 – Letter ‘T’
The word I choose for the letter ‘T’ is Tickle.
The quote I choose to go with the word Tickle is: “If you tickle me, I’m not responsible for your injuries.”
Can anyone tell me why do one laughs while they are being tickled when it is actually a torture one goes through which makes that person weak and helpless. Does the word tickle scares you? It definitely scare me if I am the victim. 😛 But it brings great joy to the person who is tickling. 😉 😛
I love to tickle kids, their cute giggles and their cute face turning pink. Aww they look so cute. And they never get tired they want you to tickle them over and over again. They enjoy getting tickled. But as my quote says, the tickler should better be careful if not you never know how you can get injured. 😉 😛
I am sure you know but let me list out a few facts about tickle.
- When someone tickles you, your laughter is actually a panic response.
- The only place you can tickle yourself is the top of your mouth.
- Tickling brings people closer in relationships.
- Some schizophrenic can tickle themselves because they have trouble recognizing their own actions.
- Tickling was a form of torture used in ancient China on nobility because it left no mak and recovery was quick.
I am sure the word tickle brings in a lot of funny memories. Let me leave you with your funny, cute ticklish tortured moments to cherish, along with some cute picture.
-(c) by Preethi.B