I am so glad, finally finished the two blogging challenges I took up this year in the month of April successfully. This is the second time I am taking part in the two blogging challenge as the first time I took these challenges were in 2014.
This year I was not sure I would be able to finish both blogging challenges and if I could write every day. Yes, in between I really wanted to quit, but still something, someone, some power in some or the other way pushed me on the next day as I woke up to keep up with the challenges.
A special thanks to my colleague come friend Cynthia who encouraged me every single day to keep writing, reading my blog, and correcting me in the places where I could have improved my writing in the AtoZ Challenge and during the NaPoWriMo she became a poet herself while I was trying to write the poems. Thank you Cynitha, it was fun writing, reading poems together. Your encouragement, everyday you were keen to read what I wrote on the prompt and your honest comments on my attempts really means a lot to me. Thank you so much.
Congrats to all those who had taken part in the NaPoWriMo or AtoZ Challenge. Below I have listed a few links who have participated in these challenges. And who have been encouraging me with their likes and comments.
- Raji : https://aratrikaspeaks.wordpress.com
- Cheryl Wright : Plucking Of My Heartstrings : https://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/
- Visionariekind : https://visionariekindness.com/
- Benitakape : https://benitakape.wordpress.com/
- Zelda Reville : https://zeldareville.wordpress.com/
- Annapurani Vaidyanathan : https://annapurani93.wordpress.com
- Raymond Maxwell : https://thisismypoetryblog.wordpress.com
Those special people who are not aware that they have been silently encouraging, inspiring, and pushing me to go on with the NaPoWriMo (30 days 30 poems) blog challenge by their beautiful writing are listed below.
- NJ : https://njsays.wordpress.com/
- Emangarduque : https://emangarduque.wordpress.com
- Mistee : https://mistee9.wordpress.com/
- Smitha : https://lifeateacher.wordpress.com/
- Vandana : https://feelings161.wordpress.com/
Once again thank you NaPoWriMo and AtoZ Challenge. And all the participants and those who encouraged and inspired me to keep going, best wishes for your upcoming challenges in writing as well as in your life.